What can I do to feel more masculine?

Dr. Neil Liebowitz
In brief: Masculine
I answer with more questions.
Why do you not feel masculine? Is this a sexual problem or one of self esteem? Is it due to teasing or bullying? Identify your concerns and address it. If you don't feel strong enough- lift weights. Try sports. Most importantly try to accept who you are and set goals for what you would like to see yourself become. There is no "normal" for masculinity.

In brief: Masculine
I answer with more questions.
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Dr. Neil Liebowitz
Pathology
In brief: Be brave
You've gotten good advice already.
What works best is to pick up an activity that is involved with fitness and also is a lot of hard work. Others will respect you more for this and treat you better. The authentic respect of male peers (which is stabilizing) helps more with this than having a special woman (which is often an emotional roller-coaster) -- save yourself and settle only for the best.

In brief: Be brave
You've gotten good advice already.
I'm a ringside physician, and have found that amateur boxing is generally the warmest (i.e., there's no big-money here), friendliest (all backgrounds, and no angry teammates), and safest (the focus is totally on safety; steroids aren't in use because they hurt rather than help) of the sports. The level of aerobic fitness is tremendous. Just something that I've seen help a huge number of guys like you.
Dr. Douglas Bey
In brief: Martial arts?
My 1st impulse was 2 say "stop wearing dresses" (: more important figure out why u have this concern-- perhaps introspection & therapy will help.

In brief: Martial arts?
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Douglas Bey
Dr. Marsha Davis