Fluid lump behind ear?

Not certain. It sounds like there is a fluid collection in the skin behind the ear. Questions to ask yourself: is this soft? Does it move when you touch it? Is it painful or red? Have you had any surgery in this region? There is a natural " lump" behind the ear that is called the mastoid process. This can have an infection and if there is surrounding fluid this may be the fluid lump rthat you see. See your dr.

Related Questions

I have a fluid filled lump behind left ear, feels almost like a blister. Feels like water inside of it, what could it be?

See below. This is a problem that requires a face-to-face meeting with your doctor. In that meeting, your doctor will listen to you, perform a throrough examination and possibly order labs or other tests. Based on this information, he/she will be able to tell you what's wrong and what to do about it. Read more...