How do II get raid of a eye stye?

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY

In brief: Stye

Warm compressor for 10 minutes 3-4 timea a day, eye lid shamppo (baby shampoo).
Works most of the time. No make up. If getting bigger, or painful then go to ophtalmology (not optmetry) in rare occasions they may need to remove it surgically.

In brief: Stye

Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Ajay Gupta
Ophthalmology

In brief: Many options

Stye commonly refers to a chalazion, a non-infectious inflammation of oil-producing glands of the eyelid that typically occurs spontaneously (without a known trigger).
A new chalazion can be treated with warm compresses and prescription medications. A longstanding chalazion may need an incision and drainage. I recommend you see an eye doctor to receive the proper treatment.

In brief: Many options

Dr. Ajay Gupta
Dr. Ajay Gupta
Dr. Adam Smith