Why do II feel like my gums in my back tooth is coming out? It hurts when II chew it looks like its peeling off.

Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: Dental evaluation

Without being able to see your mouth and gums it is impossible to know.
If you have wisdom teeth that are partially erupted this could cause these symptoms. You need to be evaluated by a dentist for this issue.

In brief: Dental evaluation

Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. Keith Stockerl-Goldstein
Dr. James Merrett
Dentistry

In brief: Back tooth Gums

You may have a condition called pericornitis.
This is basically inflammation of the gums around your tooth. My guess is that tooth is a wisdom tooth. It is very hard to clean that area between the back tooth and the gums. You may be packing food between the gum and tooth. Try and clean that area as best as you can below the gumline. You may indicate tooth removal, gum surgery, or better hygiene.

In brief: Back tooth Gums

Dr. James Merrett
Dr. James Merrett
Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dentistry - Cosmetic

In brief: Chemical burn

It is probably a chemical burn or a reaction to something in toothpaste or rinse.
Have you switched toothpastes or rinse? If so go back to the ones u were using before and see if symptoms go away.

In brief: Chemical burn

Dr. Alex Shvartsman
Dr. Alex Shvartsman