Do I still have to go to the hospital now or just wait till I see or miss my period since I cannot take the Plan B because its too late.?

Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Morning after pill
If you are too late for the morning-after pill, then all there is to do is to wait.
Get a pregnancy test in a couple of weeks.

In brief: Morning after pill
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
In brief: Plan B
Is better if taken within 3 days, it has moderate efficacy if taken within 5 days.
If you are not having symptoms (pain, fever, excessive bleeding) you may not need to go to er. If you miss menses, do home pregnancy test. If positive then see gyn. If negative then you are not pregnant. Keep period dairy. If in doubt see your doctor or gyn.

In brief: Plan B
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. LUIS IRIZARRY
Dr. Jane Van Dis