I'm having extreme vaginal discharge, have no pain. Its yellow, green gooey.What going on with me?

Dr. Raj Syal
In brief: Not normal
The only answer is you need to see your doctor.

In brief: Not normal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Raj Syal
Dr. Renee Harris
In brief: Vaginal infection
A discharge like this is a sign of an infection.
There are many causes. Sometimes a woman can have a retained foreign body that causes irritation and discharge, like a forgotten tampon or lost condom. Cervical infections can also cause a discharge. I would recommend you see your gynecologist to be evaluated.

In brief: Vaginal infection
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Renee Harris
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology
In brief: Likely infection
It is very.
.Very suspicious for a bacterial infection ( bacterial cervicitis /vaginitis) dont delay. Go to see your gynecologist right away for further examination. You would likely need to be treated with antibiotic if this is confirmed to be infection.

In brief: Likely infection
It is very.
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Adam Levy