Top teeth chip in crack now brown lines appear in between the crack teeth guns swollen at the top into my nose?

See your dentist. Cracks can be found in all your teeth but if they become symptomatic(ie. Pain) or large enough to stain then you should see a dentist. The gums are a separate issue. At minimum you have gum disease and because of the swelling you may have an abscess. Either way these issues are detrimental to maintaining your teeth you need to see a dentist.
Fractured tooth ? This really needs to be diagnosed personally by a local dentist. Could also be a non-vital nerve. Have your dentist explain your treatment options.
Cracked top teeth. Swollen gums at the top of the teeth under the nose is most likely either an infected tooth or infected gums. See your dentist for an x-ray, diagnosis and treatment.