After my bf and I had sex this weekend I started bleeding I bled for five days so guess its a period?But sometimes when I pee it feels sensitive?Why?

Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Possible UTI
Worth getting your urine tested if symptom persists in case you have a urinary infection.

In brief: Possible UTI
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. Colin Kerr
In brief: Bleeding after sex
A cause of the kind of bleeding you describe after sex is the spontaneous onset of a period.
Other causes might include birth control pills (if you're using low dose), rupture of a small cyst in the vagina or cervix, more rarely, a pelvic infection, you always have to consider the possibility of an ectopic preganancy or miscarriage if you're not using protection. You may have bladder infection too.

In brief: Bleeding after sex
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Colin Kerr
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham