I need a question explained is a medial meniscus root displacement considered a tear or not? What kind of physical exam do they do to determine a tear

See below. Hi welcome this sounds like a meniscal injury. It is often called a bucket tear. With med. Meniscal injury you have a positive mcmurray test. You immobilize the knee in flexion and do medial and lateral stresses and check for deformity or pain or a click ery difficult test to perform.