How could I get rid of dark circle around the eyes.? What is the best cream ever used.?

Dark circles. Veralyze is the best selling wrinkle cream designed to as the perfect answer for how to get rid dark circles like no other product! formulated to rebuild collagen and elastin cells, veralyze rejuvenates the epidermal layer of the skin providing strength and restoring fuller youthful looking skin. Veralyze also works to tighten the skin around the eyes and works remove the appearance of dark circle.
Eyes. It depends on what's causing it. Ocular allergies are common (need to treat it), rule out conditions like hypothyroidism, do labs to rule out metabolic conditions (like diabetes, cholesterol, anemia). If it is cosmetic, you may need to see a dermatologist or an oculoplatic surgeon (dr. Carlos pou in san juan--> look it up on internet) they may suggest creams, surgery, etc. Buena suerte.