Irregular menstrual cycle, acne, oily and darkened dull skin, mood swings since a year. I took crisanta bcp for 6 months along with doxxy and celin.?

Dr. Danny Proffitt
In brief: PCO Syndrome?
Appears you have seen a doctor to get the medications you are on? Have you discussed this with them? Appears you are describing polycystic ovarian syndrome.
I would recommend you see your pcp or gyn or endocrinologist and discuss thoroughly and get a proper exam, testing and such and then proper treatment. Pco has help and treatment and is necessary. Concern for diabetes lurks! get checked.

In brief: PCO Syndrome?
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Danny Proffitt
Dr. Adam Levy