I have high blood pressure, what medications are available for me?

Many. There are many choices for medications if they are needed. Lifestyle modification is the first treatment. These include a low salt diet, weight loss, tobacco cessation and alcohol in moderation. If unsuccessful and depending on the situation medicines may be necessary. See your doctor.
A lot. There are several classes of drugs we use to bring the blood pressure down. If you have certain other medical problems we try to use certain drugs to treat that problem and the pressure too. Otherwise it's a matter of trying one and titrating the dose up to get control or adding more pills from different classes if needed. The average person needs between 2 and 3 meds to control their pressure.
Many. Too many to list but don't forget that low sodium diet, weight loss, exercise and controlling alcohol consumption can have a profound effect on BP as well.