How are blisters from hand foot mouth treated?  how will the ones on hands bother them/feel for them?

Comfort care. The blisters in coxsackie virus, or hand, foot and mouth disease are usually painless on the hands and feet unless they develop a bacterial infection. They can be covered with a bandage if needed to protect the underlying skin. The mouth blisters are painful enough to prevent eating and your doctor can provide medication to help with the symptoms.
No need. The blisters from hfm disease do not need to be treated. As the infection resolves over several days, the blisters will resolve on their own. I know of no specific treatment that will hasten their resolution. If there id pain or itching, these symptoms can be addressed using acetaminophen(tylenol)/ibuprofen(motrin/advil) or diphenhydramine(benadryl).