How are blisters from hand foot mouth treated?  how will the ones on hands bother them/feel for them?

Dr. Traci Buxton
In brief: Comfort care
The blisters in coxsackie virus, or hand, foot and mouth disease are usually painless on the hands and feet unless they develop a bacterial infection.
They can be covered with a bandage if needed to protect the underlying skin. The mouth blisters are painful enough to prevent eating and your doctor can provide medication to help with the symptoms.

In brief: Comfort care
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Traci Buxton
Dr. Alan Levine
In brief: No need
The blisters from hfm disease do not need to be treated.
As the infection resolves over several days, the blisters will resolve on their own. I know of no specific treatment that will hasten their resolution. If there id pain or itching, these symptoms can be addressed using acetaminophen(tylenol)/ibuprofen(motrin/advil) or diphenhydramine(benadryl).

In brief: No need
Dr. Alan Levine
Dr. Alan Levine