What medicine should I give to improve deley development for my 13 month daughter ?

In brief: Early intervention

I would recommend physical therapy and if needed speech therapy to help your baby develop as close to normal for age as possible.
I am not sure that medicine is what is needed, since I do not know the medical history of your baby, but early intervention involving physical therapy, speech therapy and occupational therapy could help.

In brief: Early intervention

Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Marina Armendariz
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics

In brief: Pediatrician

You need to talk to your pediatrician to determine why there is a developmental delay.
Do not give your child anything without discussing it first.

In brief: Pediatrician

Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Pediatrics - Developmental & Behavioral

In brief: You've gotten good

Advice. Rarely is there a medication that addresses the underlying genetic/medical disorders that cause developmental delays.
To maximize her developmental potential, enroll her in your state's early intervention program for needed therapies. At the same time, ask your pediatrician for a referral to a developmental/behavioral pediatrician (found on sdbp.Org) to look for the etiology (cause).

In brief: You've gotten good

Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Johanna Fricke
Dr. Shontae Buffington