Burning sensation back of ankle. Stinging on bottom of foot?

Get checked out. This could be a sign ofa potential nerve problem. Please have this checked out my your doctor and pay attention to when these symptoms may occur, this my assist your doctor is establishing a caues of the problem.
Achilles problem . Could be as simple as achilles tendinitis and/ or plantar fasciitis. Stretching for the posterior calf and plantar fascia, perhaps a heel cup, Ibuprofen over the counter for about a week or two. If not better see your doc to be sure it's not something worse.