I think my mom secretly hates me. How do I cope with this when it puts me down? I don't want to fix our relationship.

Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Talk to someone

I am sorry that you are having to deal with this.
No one should ever have to wonder if their mother hates them. You should find an adult you can talk with and ask them for help dealing with this. Is there a teacher you could approach, or a school counselor or nurse? How about going to a planned parenthood or other clinic? There are lots of people who would love to help if you just ask.

In brief: Talk to someone

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. George Klauber
Not uncommon for teen-age girls sometimes to feel like about their mothers. Often turns out to be a misunderstanding. Agree with Dr. Larsh. Do you have a neighbor, friend of your mother, grandparent or sibling who could be bridge beteeen you mother & you? You may well that you don't wish to repair relationship, but, wouldn't be wonderful if relationship could be improved?
Dr. Crystal Twynham