I may have a possible stomach ulcer, but I don't have medicaid. Is there any way to get on it?

Dr. Juliet Mavromatis
Stop all anti-inflammatory medications (ibuprofen, aspirin, aleve) and try Omeprazole 20 mg over the counter once daily for 14 days.
If no better i would bit the bullet and go in to see a physician. However, if you have any gastrointestinal bleeding--bright red, or black tarry stool--or if you have had appreciable, unintentional weight loss, you should be checked out right away.

Dr. Juliet Mavromatis
Dr. Juliet Mavromatis
Dr. Juliet Mavromatis
About Mediciad--your elligibiity is dependent on your income. I would go to your state's Department of Health and Human Services website and search "how do I apply for Medicaid."
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Job and family
Services should be able to help you.
But you local health department will be able to treat you right away.

In brief: Job and family
Services should be able to help you.
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Douglas Fronzaglia
Dr. Peter Kurzweil