How can I get rid of razor burn and ingrown hairs by my inner thigh?

Razor burn./ bumps. Insure you use fresh, sharp blades vice dull blades. If hair is > several mm long – then trim before shaving. Wash area before shaving – warm water helps to soften hair. Use a lubricant when shaving. Avoid using products that contain alcohol or are scented. Shave in direction of the hair – not against it. Be gentle when shaving – don’t push down too hard. Moisturize skin after shaving.
Razor burn. Use a clipper or electric razor. Cutting those little tiny hairs to short causes them to turn inward and cause folliculitis barbari, much less attractive and potentially infective than a little bush.