I get abdominal ruq gallblader gone doct think pain is more of my orgrans nerve blocks don't wrk next step he said is burning the nerve how is it done ?

Dr. Peter Glusker
Neurology
In brief: Nerve pain
Damaging a nerve is done by careful local injections, or sometimes focussed radiofrequency radiation, but it is a course of last resort.
I strongly urge you to get a second opinion from a neurologist or pain specialist asking them to help figure out the underlying cause of the pain. That will very likely yield better results for you than killing a nerve.

In brief: Nerve pain
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. Peter Glusker
Dr. James Marx
Pain Management
In brief: GI Evaluation
Have you had GI evaluation.
Was this after gall bladder surgery incisional pain? Burning nerves is the last possible measure to take and is usually only temporary.

In brief: GI Evaluation
Have you had GI evaluation.
Dr. James Marx
Dr. James Marx
Dr. Vikram Patel