I saw my cardiologist and he said I have straight back syndrome but didn't explain just said he wouldn't be surprised if I had a prolapse, what is this?

Dr. Yash Khanna
In brief: Straight back syndro
First i think whenever you go to any doctor, you need to ask questions for what the doc is saying, it is responsibility of themd to explain what we mds are talking about straight back syndrome is due to a skeletal deformity of thorax, which produces functional disturbance od cardiovascular system.Most are benign and presents a murmurs which is not serious and needs no treatment.
Ask what he means prol.

In brief: Straight back syndro
Ask what he means prol.
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Jane Van Dis