Why does kiddneys hurt without no urine?

Dr. Andrew Oswari
In brief: Infection? Dry?
I've had a few patients complain of kidneys hurting, when i ask them to increase their fluids, the pain usually disappears.
If you are experiencing burning when you urinate, blood when you urinate or a feeling that you have to go more often, that may be a sign of infection. Go to your doctor and get your urine tested.

In brief: Infection? Dry?
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Andrew Oswari
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Internal Medicine - Nephrology & Dialysis
In brief: Infection?
"without no urine" is unclear. If you mean without urine frequency or other voiding symptoms, then it still could be a kidney infection.
But also could be stones, or unrelated muscle pains in the back. If no better with increasing fluid intake, need a primary care evaluation. But if you mean with no significant urine output, you may have dehydration or kidney obstruction.

In brief: Infection?
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Tarek Naguib
Dr. Peter Kurzweil