Had a gallbladder stone 1.6 CM in fall, repeated test stone now 2.1 cm.  now what? Dr says it's very large. Having a lot of stomach problems

Dr. Barry Rosen
Surgery
In brief: Size unimportant...
...But, symptoms are.
If your stomach problems are due to your gallstones, this is easily treated by outpatient minimally-invasive gallbladder surgery. In fact, this is one of the most common operations performed in the us. I recommend that you see a general surgeon for further information and treatment.

In brief: Size unimportant...
...But, symptoms are.
Dr. Barry Rosen
Dr. Barry Rosen
In brief: Stone
All depends where is localized, liver ducts, .
......Recommended to see a gastroenterology or surgery, determine if you need a surgery for avoid latter complications

In brief: Stone
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Lourdes Margarita Landron-Garcia
Dr. Sidney Vinson
Typical gall bladder symptoms include nausea, vomiting and intermittent crampy pain in the right upper or middle upper abdomen. Symptomatic gallstones warrant surgary
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery