Can i still have neuropathy even though my small nerve biopsys and qsart were negative - i get tingling in feet and left hand its not fun :(?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: Tingling to me

By definition is neuropathy.
Sometimes, tests can be false negatives.... Discuss with the doctor what their treatment would be if the test was positive...Sometimes, it may be a vitamin, i.Emetanx which would not hurt for you to take and then you can see if the symptoms persist or not....

In brief: Tingling to me

By definition is neuropathy.
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Andrew Johnston

It is possible. Seeing a neurologist and discussing a test called emg-ncv may be helpful in figuring out your condition.

Dr. Andrew Johnston
Dr. Andrew Johnston
Dr. Eric Weisman