Have slight pain in my knee, its a little warm and swollen.Feel it in my ankle and bottom of foot to.Does that sound like a blood clot?Other leg hurts2

Dr. Wenjay Sung
Podiatry

In brief: Possible

Symptoms sound like a possible deep vein blood clot in the back of the knee/calf but a evaluation and clinical diagnosis is needed.
If your worried, go to your nearest emergency department.

In brief: Possible

Dr. Ann Holland
Podiatry

In brief: Knee/leg pain

If you have redness, tenderness, swelling with increased warmth in the back of the lower leg, these are classic signs of DVT or deep vein thrombosis.
You will need to seek emergency attention for that. Risks are pe or pulmonary embolus which is where the clot goes to your lungs and can be fatal. Other reasons for this inflammation you are experiencing are: bursitis/cellulitis/overuse. Need exam.

In brief: Knee/leg pain

Dr. Peter Kurzweil