Pain for 3 days now on my back left side to my abdomen. It hurts more when i yawn or inhale deeply. My urinalysis is 2-5wbc/hpf. Is this kidney stone?

Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Many possibilities

Well there can be similarities with a kidney stone one would find blood in the urine.
I assume since you had a urinalysis that you had a medical evaluation. I would recommend that you evaluate those areas of your anatomy close to the area you have your symptoms this could be the chestwall, lungs, the abdomen. And the intestines .We might also consider your muscles.

In brief: Many possibilities

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. Mark Pack
Board Certified, Surgery