How do I get rid of neck/back pain caused by stress?

Yoga. Yoga is exceptionally well-suited to relieving tension and mobilizing stiff joints and tired muscles. While any exercise, even walking can be helpful, yoga is has been shown to reduce stress, lengthen telomeres, and relieve pain and improve health in a number of ways. Intuitively, one can see how the unusual "postures" involved break the habitual patterns of movement.
Stress headache. Rest, warm bath. Meditation. Do something you like (bike, walk, read). Walking helps unwind your mind.
Depends. The true cause of the neck/back pain needs to be determined. The cause may be arthritis rather than stress and there could be even more serious causes for neck/back pain. See your doctor for neck/back paint that persists, is progressively worsening, or waking you from sleep. Some neck/back pain results from the way you hold your phone, work on your computer, or watch television. Call your md.