Itchy rash on shins?

Best to see doctor. Hard to say without more information to help pin down the cause, and even then, rashes can be tough to diagnose without seeing them! i think i'd recommend a visit to your doctor. In the meantime, for the itching cool compresses, or lotions containing calamine or pramoxine would be good over-the-counter anti-itch treatment.
Many possibilities. There are many things that could cause a rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment.