Hello why do I get so much acne only on one side of my face what can I do ?

Dr. Reid Blackwelder
In brief: Unusual
Acne is usually from systemic effects of your body's hormones, so being on only one side of the face is unusual but may not mean anything.
Things that can increase the likelihood of one-sided acne can be occlusion of that side if you rest your face on your hands or on a pillow, etc more than the other side.Gentle skin care, soap/water, otc meds like benzoyl peroxide. Get advice as acne can embarass.

In brief: Unusual
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Reid Blackwelder
Dr. Seema Patel
Holistic Medicine
In brief: Friction
Acne on one side of the face can be due to increased friction from something (usually cellphone, hands, picking) and possible increased structural damage to the skin from recurrent outbreaks that provides a place for skin bacteria to live.
Use good skin care products, use blue tooth technology, stop touching your face, wash your hands and see a skin care specialist.

In brief: Friction
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Seema Patel
Dr. Vicken Poochikian