Taking drugs fromwhileliving abroad, now with drugs from living in the states: mirapex, saphris, (asenapine) tianeptine, etizolam. Any drug interactions? Way to find doctors with whom can consult re these issues?

Mental health expert. It sounds like you are taking medications for muscle problems like RLS and psychiatric issues as well as anxiety. Your best option is to cobnsult wiuth a neurologist or psychiatrist. Good luck!
Ask Pharmacist. Pharmacists are specialists in drugs and interations of those drugs. Often dentists and physicians will consult with a pharmacist when we are unsure of the best drug or of possible drug interactions - they are the specialist in the interactions. Then you can talk to your physician(s) if you find anything that is alarming.