Get brief pains under my left breast, also on the side, under my armpit. I have a kidney stone, and gerd. Was wondering if it could be heart related?

Probably not. But reason for the pain is less clear. It sounds lime pleurisy.
Possibly. Heart disease is the #1 killer of women due to it being under diagnosed.. Women do not present with the usual symptoms that doctors are taught in school. Your age goes against it and it sounds more like fibrocystic disease or a breast cyst. You should be examined first, then have appropriate tests done.
Chest pain. Pain is not cardiac related. It may be related to your gerd.