Would a home pregnancy test come back positive if I was pregnant with an ectopic pregnancy?

Ectopic pregnancy. Urinary tests for pregnancy can accurately test for pregnancy, but cannot tell whether the pregnancy is in the womb or in the tube such as a tubal pregnancy. You should see a doctor anytime you feel pregnant or have a positive urinary test, or have abdominal pain not explained.
Pregnancy Testing. Yes. If enough time had passed for the fetus to implant and grow big enough to be sharing it's blood supply with your body.