I was prescribed lorazapam but did not have any of the symptoms that med is used for was dizzy tense and getting migraine. Given 2mgs w adverse affect?

Dr. Pamela Pappas

In brief: Different versions

You've provided several different versions of your experience with Lorazepam -- one being given 2mg in the er when you were extremely stressed and anxious about work, not sleeping for days, etc.
You've also repeatedly asked whether the doctor acted appropriately. I'm sorry you had what feels like to you an adverse effect. The doctor may have been trying to help you in an acute situation.

In brief: Different versions

Dr. Vikram Patel