Is it possible to develope a communicating hydrocelle as an adult? I have no sign of hernia but I hav testical swelling that comes and goes?

Yes it is. Common in childhood ; very unusual in adults. Communication of peritoneal linining of abdominal cavity with fluid around testis is considered a communicating hydrocele if it is very narrow ; only permits fluid to travel back ; forth. Enlares when erect ; diminishes when recumbent. It is an inguinal hernia if communication contains omental fat or bowel even if ony fluid reaches scrotum.
Probably a hernia. A communication hydrocele is an indirect inguinal hernia by definition. While the testicle could be swelling from an inflammatory process, it is less likely than a hernia. See your doctor for an exam. May need a referral to a general surgeon as well.