We had sex on my ovulation day, my period is late. What are odds I could be pregnant?

20% - lower with tim. In the first 2-3 months that a couple is trying to conceive the chance per month is about 20%. By the end of one year that decreases to 5% per month and by the end of 2 years it decreases to 2%. If you are over 40 the chances are even lower.
Might be good. It's hard to give you a number but it sounds suspicious. Good luck if you have been trying.
Pretty good. Since you had unprotected sex when you ovulated the likelihood of conception is good. Whether that continues on to a pregnancy and later delivery is not really calculable. But apparently you've been there before, so you should know better than anyone, mommyoftwo1.