We had sex on my ovulation day, my period is late. What are odds I could be pregnant?

Dr. Nancy Durso
Fertility Medicine
In brief: 20% - lower with tim
In the first 2-3 months that a couple is trying to conceive the chance per month is about 20%.
By the end of one year that decreases to 5% per month and by the end of 2 years it decreases to 2%. If you are over 40 the chances are even lower.

In brief: 20% - lower with tim
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Nancy Durso
Dr. Robert Phillips
In brief: Might be good
It's hard to give you a number but it sounds suspicious.
Good luck if you have been trying.

In brief: Might be good
Good luck if you have been trying.
Dr. Robert Phillips
Dr. Robert Phillips
Dr. Carla Enriquez
In brief: Pretty good
Since you had unprotected sex when you ovulated the likelihood of conception is good.
Whether that continues on to a pregnancy and later delivery is not really calculable. But apparently you've been there before, so you should know better than anyone, mommyoftwo1.

In brief: Pretty good
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Carla Enriquez
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham