Feel duped. Had son circumcised but now pendulum appears to have swung other way. Why?

In brief: Remove too much skin
This may be due to removal of too much foreskin during the surgery.
This can lead to bending of the foreskin with erections. See your urologist who did the surgery.

In brief: Remove too much skin
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. Moez Khorsandi
Dr. George Klauber
Pediatrics - Urology
In brief: Do not fret
What ever you hear, more than 70% of us baby boys are still being circumcised to this very day.
Slightly fewer in the liberal ne and the west coast. You did what you thought best and the "silent majority" still agree with you.

In brief: Do not fret
Dr. George Klauber
Dr. George Klauber
I concur with Dr Klauber. It is easiest to do and recover as a newborn. It was also the most frequent elective surgery requested from active duty enlisted when I was in the military.
Dr. Jonathan Jassey