I am 27 years old and i want to start using anti-aging cream..Please i want to ask if it is ok to start using it and what is the best kind.

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dermatology

In brief: Tretinoin

The form of tretinoin that is one of the mildest is atralin.
You apply apply a pea size amount to your face at night. This medication is used to improve the appearance of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing roughness, and improving skin color. It should be used with a skin care and sunlight-avoidance program that includes moisturizer and daily use of an effective sunscreen.

In brief: Tretinoin

Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Michael Fisher
Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Tretinoin, yes,

and always use a high SPF sunscreen every time you go outdoors, even on an overcast day.
Wear a hat whenever possible, and also polarized sunglasses. This is absolutely your best wrinkle prevention, and some sunscreens such as NIA 24 will also help with the acne. Also, eat fruits and vegetables and get plenty of Vits A,E,D, and zinc.

In brief: Tretinoin, yes,

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Michael Kulick
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: To what goal?

It is understandable to want to slow the signs of the aging process.
Best to use products that do not "promise" too much. Keep your skin clean, use sun block, use skin block… you see where I am coming from. http://www.drkulick.com/procedures_sr.php.

In brief: To what goal?

Dr. Michael Kulick
Dr. Michael Kulick