My father died of heart failure, what it the chance I will have the same fate?

Not much. If your father's hear failure was due to a hereditary cardimyopathy and you have inherited it, then changes are high. His physician can advise you how to tell. Most heart failure is due to poorly-managed high blood pressure over years, or damage to the muscle from coronary artery disease, less often valve disease. While you're young, you can take steps to diminish your risk.
Avoid the cause. What caused his heart failure. If th cause of his problem can be avoided, the consequences need not develop. Among the causes of heart failure are heart attacks, valvular disease, alcoholic heart disease, nutritional deficiencies, high blood pressure, viral or other infections of the heart muscle, toxic effects of certain medications, etc. Treatment can often slow the progression of heart failure.