Dental pain after root canal treatment because invasive treatment or infection?

Very common. After the root canal treatment, you may have some pain for 24-72 hours. If pain becomes worse or does not improve after 72 hours, call your dentist for post-op evaluation.
Hard to say. Are you infected or did you have an infection? Was the tooth over-instrumented? Root canal therapy is a micro surgery. Sometimes there is post operative pain. Sometimes there is none. Speak to your provider about meds for pain management and feel better soon....
Dental pain. I could be either. If you are not having significant swelling then you probably are just sore from the treatment. If you were sore going into the root canal treatment then you will likely be sore for a while after treatment. Post operative pain after a root canal can range from no pain to 12/10 pain. It varies significantly. If you have gone three days post treatment and have severe pain, call doc.
Both possible. Statistics state that the pre op pain is proportional to post op pain in infected cases. In inflamed pulp cases the post op pain is much less than the pre op pain.
Pain Post Treatment. Root canal therapy removes infection from the inside of the tooth. Abscessed teeth have infection also in the boney socket. This is also inflamed and is likened to a bruise. Post treatment pain is unlikely due to over instrumentation. The most common cause is the inflamed boney socket area that pushes the tooth into a high bite.The bite will hit this tooth 1st pushing the tooth into a bruise.Ouch.
Either. Either. Best approach is to closely communicate with dentist who did procedure to make sure your recovery is within normal limits. If not, other treatment options available.