Delayed speech and behavioral problems in 2 1/2 year old?

See below. I assume you mean what should I do about this? See your pediatrician for an exam and evaluation. If needed a developmental pediatrician can be consulted.
A child who can't. communicate is likely to "act out". American Sign Language or Picture Exchange app use while receiving speech/language therapy can help. BCH's Early Intervention Program Intake Coordinator is Kate Perry: [email protected], 617-919-7872. Also, seek referral to a Developmental/Behavioral Pediatrician for diagnostic evaluation of the child's neurodevelopmental disorder.