I feel a tightness around my chest and I am struggling breathing. Am I having a heart attack?

Dr. Marsha Davis

In brief: Possibly

Seek medical attention immediately! do not stop, it is not something to be casual about.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Marsha Davis
Dr. Bennett Werner
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Are you 26?

If you'e 26, probably not.
That said, there are other serious conditions that cause those symptoms. Anyone who is "struggling breathing" ought to be seen in an emergency room.

In brief: Are you 26?

If you'e 26, probably not.
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Bennett Werner
Dr. Ankush Bansal

In brief: Could be

Those are possible symptoms of a heart attack.
If that happens again to you or anyone you come across, go to the hospital immediately, preferably by ambulance. Do not drive yourself if it is happening to you - you don't know if and when you might pass out.

In brief: Could be

Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Ankush Bansal
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology