Sports pre- physical forms. Does student or parent complete it?

Dr. Robert Kaplan
In brief: Sports physicals-tee
In my pediatric office, we like to have the teen fill out the form-eitehr alone or with their parent.
It is very important for teens to start to understand their own health, medical problems, nutritional concerns, supplements, injuries, etc. Having them fill out the form and going over it with them starts to get them to look at their own health better.

In brief: Sports physicals-tee
Dr. Robert Kaplan
Dr. Robert Kaplan
Dr. Mark Diamond
In brief: Both
I like the parents to be involved so the student does not forget things that may be important.
A collaboration is best.

In brief: Both
A collaboration is best.
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Mark Diamond
Dr. Cindy Juster