So my girlfriend has chronic fatigue syndrome, and I really wanna know about the future for her?

Dr. Arthur Bobrove
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Managing CFS
Symptoms of chronic fatigue syndrome may fluctuate.
It is important for people with cfs to pace themselves and avoid trying to do too much at one time. Moderate exercise, stress reduction, good nutrition and adequate sleep along with appropriate medication allow people to live satisfying and productive lives.

In brief: Managing CFS
Dr. Arthur Bobrove
Dr. Arthur Bobrove
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
In brief: Can't predict
Chronic fatigue syndrome (cfs) is a symptom complex.
Each person is different and effects of the symptoms differ. The cause is not clear and there may be different causes. The extent of the problems is also dependent on the person and how the can cope. It is not only what it does to you but also what you do. It can completely resolve or may remain chronic. Your physician can help define the course.

In brief: Can't predict
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman