Severe temple, headache, pain in left eye, migraine?

Possibly. As always, making a diagnosis is the first step. Your physician should be able to take a history and examine you to decide if this is likely to be a migraine or something more significant like temporal arteritis or elevated intraocular/intracranial pressure. Headaches are common, migraines are less common and everything else is rare but all require evaluation.
Migraine or glaucoma. This could be migraine particularly if you have the classic symptoms of an expanding circle of light that progresses to a zig zag pattern that precede it. Alternatively it could be the first symptom of glaucoma or a sinus infection. I would advise you to see an eyemd followed by an ENT doctor.