Severe temple, headache, pain in left eye, migraine?

Dr. James Wolfe
Pain Management
In brief: Possibly.
As always, making a diagnosis is the first step.
Your physician should be able to take a history and examine you to decide if this is likely to be a migraine or something more significant like temporal arteritis or elevated intraocular/intracranial pressure. Headaches are common, migraines are less common and everything else is rare but all require evaluation.

In brief: Possibly.
Dr. James Wolfe
Dr. James Wolfe
Dr. John Jarstad
Ophthalmology
In brief: Migraine or glaucoma
This could be migraine particularly if you have the classic symptoms of an expanding circle of light that progresses to a zig zag pattern that precede it.
Alternatively it could be the first symptom of glaucoma or a sinus infection. I would advise you to see an eyemd followed by an ENT doctor.

In brief: Migraine or glaucoma
Dr. John Jarstad
Dr. John Jarstad
Dr. Eric Weisman