Baby has rapid heart rate of 160!?

How old is your baby. A heart rate of 160 can be perfectly normal in a newborn baby and with activity or fever in babies up to several months of age, so it all depends on how old your baby is and whether there have been changes in the baby's appetite or degree of alertness. Consult your pediatrician if your baby is otherwise happy playful and eating well or have him checked asap in an er if he is not stable.
Unclear. Without knowing the age of the baby, unclear as to whether this is abnormal or not. Go see a pediatrician right away.