Prostate enlargment bph. Do I see urologist for help?

BPH. Being the urologist i would personally you start with us, but your primary care may be a alternative. Make sure a rectal exam, urinalysis, and psa are done before initiating treatment. Alpha blockers such as flomax, uroxatrol, or rapaflo (silodosin) are good starting points.
Yes. A urologist specializes in BPH and other voiding problems. There is a wide gamut of treatment options available ranging from watchful waiting to medications to surgery. For a nice video on the subject go to www.Youtube.Com/incontinencedoc and pan down to the video on prostate enlargement.