At what age is a person susceptible for a heart attack?

Any. Any age. It used to be adults around age 30 and above but that's not true anymore. Even kids (teens and early 20s) have been known to get heart attacks due to poor diet and exercise (barring other inherent medical problems).
Highly variable . For people who use cocaine: any age. People with diabetes or who smoke can get premature disease: age 55 for men and 65 for women is considered a "coronary prone" age. That said, 80 year olds that stay fit and healthy are often free of heart disease. Heart attacks are not inevitable.
Annual physical. This has a tremendous amount to do with your age, medical history and family history. Please see your primary care physician to discuss your personal risk factors.