I have a kidney failure. Am I more likely to have a heart attack?

Yes. According to epocrates....Ckd is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease, independent of comorbidities such as dm, htn, and dyslipidemia. Cardiovascular disease is the leading cause of death for these patients, and the overwhelming majority of patients with CKD will die prior to reaching the need for renal replacement therapy.
Yes. Kidney failure is a definite risk favor for heart attacks and strokes. Be sure to follow your doctors directions faithfully and it will help!
Maybe. There is a higher incidence of heart attacks and strokes in persons with kidney disease.