My grandmother says pregnancy makes a woman's body stronger. True?

Dr. Luis Gonzalez
In brief: Stamina !
Depending on the weight gain and general health of the mother, this can be the case for many certain women.
However, there's little debate that maternity can toughen you up in skills acquired during the pregnancy, delivery and raising of your kids ! your grandma is a wise woman.

In brief: Stamina !
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Luis Gonzalez
Dr. Ron Eaker
In brief: ?
I'm not sure what she means by "strong" but certainly women who go into pregnancy in a healthy state tend to have fewer problems.
I can say that if men were to have babies, there would be a lot of only children in the world (women are definitely the stronger sex!).

In brief: ?
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Ron Eaker
Dr. Jane Van Dis