I've had one heart attack, am I more susceptible for another one?

Yes. Anyone who has had a heart attack is at increased risk for another one, relative to someone who has never had a heart attack. Controlling blood pressure, cholesterol medications, blood thinners such as Aspirin are medications that can reduce the risk of future heart attack. A healthy diet and regular exercise (150 minutes per week of moderate-intensity aerobic exercise) are also very important.
Yes. Yes, having a previous heart attack increase your liklihood of having another event within the next five years to around 20%. If you are diabetic, that risk increases to around 40%. However, risk factor modification and appropriate medications can work to mitigate that risk.
Yes. However, the risk of f future events can be modified by risk factor modifcation, life style changes and a strict dietary and medication regimen.
Yes. Many surgeons routinely stop your blood thinners. This actions increases your risk of heart attack. When in comes to eye surgery, i prefer to have a bleeding problem, which i can manage, instead of a heart attack or stroke. I advice you to discuss the possibility of not stopping blood thinners with your surgeon.