Leg pain when sitting at desk too long- blood clot?

Dr. Craig Schwartz
Phlebology
In brief: Possible but unlikel
Typically, leg pain when sitting for extended periods of time is due to venous pooling in the limbs, which causes an increase in venous pressure, leading to a wide variety of symptoms, such as aching, heaviness, cramping, fatigue .
.Etc it is possible to develop superficial blood clots, known as phlebitis, or less likely the more serious dvt, or deep vein thrombosis. See a dr for us to be sure.

In brief: Possible but unlikel
Dr. Craig Schwartz
Dr. Craig Schwartz
In brief: Not likely
My first suspicion would be a herniated disc in your back pinching a nerve.
Especially if it happens every day and goes away when you stretch or walk. Get this checked out soon, delaying treatment can result in permanent nerve damage!

In brief: Not likely
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Scott Welker
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery